We understand what shapes your business
cDecisions has been deploying Salesforce in multiple industries since 2009 - so we have all the business know-how and technical can-do to help you be more effective within your specific sector. From speeding up processes to smoothing out workflows, ours is the direct route to a more efficient business with lower costs and happier customers.
That’s not to say one solution fits all. Every industry accelerator is developed for your exact needs, so you can move even faster from decision-making to business changing.
- Centralised management app
- Secure access to reports and dashboards
- Use Chatter to keep track of discussions and decisions
- Includes requirements document generator
- Consistent approach to case resolution
- Enforces SLAs and required work items
- Easy-to-use template solution
- Quick and highly efficient plan of action
- Customer clarity at a glance
- Gain insights into current customer visits
- Useful information when planning future visits
- Ideal for anyone with a specific set of customers
- Improve employee performance and productivity
- Manage within scope and budget
- Visibility of time allocation for easier resource planning
- Automates the billing process and allows for continuous feedback
- Drives accurate resource forecasting
- Reduces time spent on complex reports from multiple systems
- Generates full visibility of resource allocations
- Streamlines the resource planning process
cDecisions were professional, patient, competent and a pleasure to work with.
Tricia Nolan, Not-for-profit organisation
I have no hesitation in recommending cDecisions as a first choice partner for a first choice platform.
Ben Rose, Dialogue Communications
A top-notch salesforce partner providing a best-in-class consultancy. I would strongly recommend them for both strategy and solution design.
Aldrin Fernandes, Johnson & Johnson
Once my project was complete, we immediately engaged cDecisions to work with us on another – you can’t get a better recommendation than that!
Oliver Ayers, Legal & General
They had a good understanding of our needs, and we had a great working relationship.
Layla Karimi, Allergan Pharmaceuticals
A true business partner who listens, but is not afraid to challenge – a winning combination.
Pam Whelan, Denplan
Training and feedback was excellent, and the follow-on contacts and advice have been really good. Very professional business.
John Allan, Aveillant
We would now describe cDecisions as a business partner, working with us to achieve our company-wide goals. Would recommend to anyone.
Daisy Ophaus, Denplan
Highly creative, in terms of integrating with existing solutions across our business to really increase our ROI.
Richard Bounds, Box-IT
We’ve worked with cDecisions on numerous occasions, and the value is outstanding.
Tetyana Shevchenko, Flixmedia
Very quick response times and a professional approach.
Chris Flack, ALONE
The consultancy service we received from cDecisions was excellent.
Kim Waller, British American Information Council (BASIC)
Relentless effort, over and above the call of duty, to help us achieve our goals.
Ian Summers, Communisis
Ability to focus on speed to market, but without compromising quality.
Clare Baster, Denplan
The vote is unanimous – we are impressed with your skills in understanding our business processes.
Line Dahle, Gard
The knowledge of SalesForce and our unusual business model made this implementation go through with ease.
Colin Reid, National Accident Helpline
Quickly got up to speed with what we were trying to do, and identified where the most value could be added to fill in those gaps.
Mark Ahier, Aviva
Seen as one of the team.
Ken O’Reilly, Shire HGT
cDecisions took the time to understand our requirements in detail, so could quickly integrate our hosted document management system with SalesForce.”
Mark Iveson, Stortext
An excellent service – extremely prompt, efficient and sensitive to customers' lack of technical skills.
Vikki Hughes, Tallaght CIC
They compare very positively to our experience of other consultants. cDecisions do not over-promise or under-deliver.
Eva Early, Volunteer Ireland
More approachable, collaborative and happy to help on the smallest of queries. A pleasure to work with.
Holly McDermott, Williams Lea